Hi,

We have a hot opening for.......

Job Title: Sr. SQL Server Developer

Location: Dallas, TX

Duration: 6+ Month Contract

Skills:

Strong MS SQL development, T-SQL development (must have written multiple
1000s of SQL code)

Experience building cash flow based financial models in SQL

Mortgage industry experience

Financial Analysis

Strong MS Access

VBA skills

Access forms based UI development

Preferred:

Other Web development using .NET like technology

Finance degree is a plus or other degree with some training in finance
diplomas

Ideally:

A strong SQL developer who has worked in the MORTGAGE industry. A background
in financial analysis and has now moved into IT doing SQL.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate or Employer Details:

Regards,
Ricky

Gain America, Inc. I 13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA 23112 I
Direct: 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I ri...@gainam.com I
gainam...@gmail.com  I