Greetings Partner,

This is Prabhu from Sancrosoft USA Inc. *You can reach me at
pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  ### 916-671-5596*

We are looking for a "Senior Web Engineer" in Los Angeles, CA  for 3 months
contract.

If you are interested or possibly know anyone interested please forward
resume to pra...@sancrosoftusa.com

Job Title: Senior Web Engineer

Max Hourly Rate: $45/hr
Duration: 3 month
City: Los Angeles, CA

Skills/Experience required to do the job/what would they be doing Sr. Ruby
on Rails / MySQL Engineer w/ 7+ yrs. Exp.
Additional Notes/coments regarding this position:  Should have 7+ yrs exp.
of Web Engineering in a Linux environment and background in high volume,
eCommerce, transaction driven sites.
*
Additional Skills:
*JavaScript Libraries and Ajax, HTTPS/SMTP, release management/best
practices

*Job Description:
*Sr. Web Engineer w/7+ yrs. Experience in a Linux envionment with a
background working with high volume, eCommerce, transaction-driven sites.
*
Required expert level at:*

 Linux configuration/installations

Linux scripting

Ruby on Rails internals

Web Services Development (JSON, XML, SOAP)

Unit Testing

MySQL Query Optimizations and Administration

HTML/DHTML

Subversion

Apache configuration/optimization

Agile Development/Pair Programming

JavaScript Libraries and AJAX

HTTPS/SMTP

Release Management /Best Practices

*You can reach me at *pra...@sancrosoftusa.com*  ### 916-671-5596*

Thanks & Regards,

*Prabhu*

*Sancro Soft USA Inc.*

*Direct:(916)-671-5596| *

*pra...@sancrosoftusa.com
4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 |Fair Oaks, CA 95628|Fax: (916) 200- 1305|
www.sancrosoftusa.com*

My Linked In profile is at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/prabhumandhar
Y IM: prabhu.recruiter

Gtalk: prabhumandhar

*Note:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills .1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
receiving our e-mails, then please write a mail in subject line as Remove.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.*