Hi Partner.

* *

Please find job description below; please send me profiles ASAP with market
rate.
 Please send resume to: rakes...@inspiron-inc.com

<rakes...@inspiron-inc.com>

*Title : Jcaps Developer*

*Work Location : Sacramento , CA*

*Duration : 1 year+*

* *

*Proficient skills in eGate (SRE, JCAPS 5.1.3, JCAPS 6.x)  Require the first
two*

*HL7/Health patient care industry experience – highly preferred*

*UNIX Required – AIX preferred*

*Really good communication skills, including ability to succinctly provide
status and needs, and get to the point in Q&A sessions,*

*Able and willing to follow our directions, including process and best
practices.*

*Soft skills are important for all our positions, including our developers*

*2) JCAPS with DW Integration (ETL)*

*3 months *

Nashville , TN

Start ASAP

 The project needs immediate start ASAP. 3 to 6 month assignment. Location
is Nashville, TN

*Kindly fill the skill Matrix with your number of years of hands on
experience*

*Skill                                                              number
of years of experience*

·         Total  IT

·         JCAPS (version 5.1.3).

·         Development experience with JCAPS.

·         Data warehouse Integration

·         ETL

·         star schema

·         ETL design

·         dimensional model

·         Post target mappings

·         data analysis

·         Design overall integration flow.

·         Mapping document

·         Load process to data warehouse

<rakes...@inspiron-inc.com>
--
Many Thanks.

Rakesh Mogili.

   | www.inspiron-inc.com
Email: rakes...@inspiron-inc.com | Contact: 610 482 4361 | Fax: 818.337.7265
Yahoo: rakesh_mogili. REQ's : http://req.benchfolks.com/10983
Gtalk: rakes...@inspiron-inc.com
Address: 7335 Topanga Canyon Blvd, Suite #220, Canoga Park, CA 91303.