Hi

We shave this position currently open with our client in CA. Kindly
send me the suitable profiles with Contact / Rate info ASAP.

Role: QA Engineer

Responsibilities:-

The individual will work closely with the development team starting
from early stages of product and feature development. The candidate is
expected to develop Test Plans and Test Cases and do test execution,
bug reporting and fix verification. The individual must do White Box
level testing of products and features, and automation for functional
as well as non-functional test cases.

Requirements: -

• Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in CS/CE (preferred) or
related field with at least 4 years of industry experience or
equivalent research experience
• Very good programming skills in C, Perl / Python
• Very good knowledge of computer architecture and x86 based
microprocessor architecture
• Very good understanding of operating systems internals and how the
operating system utilizes the hardware resources
• Command of the Linux development environment
• Strong ability to debug in complex development environments
• User level understanding of Linux and Windows operating systems is
highly desired
• Knowledge of software engineering processes and software quality
assurance methodologies, in particular
• Knowledge of Bash scripting is a plus.
• Knowledge of x86 virtualization is a plus
• Experience in writing system level software or code for debugging is a plus

Loc: Palo Alto, CA
Dur: 6+ months
--
Thanks