Hi

Pls let me know if you have anyone for the below and send updated resume to
s...@staffcube.com

*Title: Database/SQL Server Developer*

*Location: Santa Clara, CA *[there will be a phone interview and a face to
face for final meeting]**

*Duration: 13+ weeks*

*Project Description:*
(TMES) IT Supply Network Capability (SNC); Revenue Demand Mgmt Solutions
(RDMS) is a group that efficiently develops, delivers and manages high
quality information management solutions that enable revenue and forecasting
functions.
*Daily Responsibilities:* Take the design from the System Analyst and
implement it in SQL server using optimized code. Perform unit testing, and
have code reviews done with peers.

*Necessary Skills (Must Have):*
. Must have six years of SQL development experience
. Excellent communication skills - verbal & written
. SQL server 2005/2008 development
. SQL Analysis Services
. Star Schema
. Database Modeling
. Performance tuning
. SSIS knowledge

*Additional Skills Desired (Nice to Have):*
. Tera Data SQL
. Enough knowledge to run queries against EDW to check data if necessary.
. .Net 2003
. Development and Functionality knowledge
. Knowledge of Excel Pivoting
. C#
. VB.Net
. ASP.NET
. Visual Studio

*Pre Qualifying questions:*
1. What are the steps you will take to improve performance of a poor
performing query?
2. What are cursors? Explain different types of cursors. What are the
disadvantages of cursors? How can you avoid cursors?
3. What is a join and explain different types of joins.
4. Can you have a nested transaction?
5. Have you used SSIS? Walk me through your project.

*Regards - Sivakumar*

* *

*Staff**Cube LLC***

Work: 281-712-1505| Fax: 281-605-5656