*Hello,
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting
company. Kindly review the job details and let us know your interest.**Please
send me the resumes @ emr...@panzersolutions.com*

*Title             :   SharePoint Architect
Location       :   Lincolnshire, IL
Duration       :   6+ Months*

*Must-haves *
*4+ Years of SharePoint Experience in versions 2007 or 2010
2+ Years of SharePoint Architecture Experience *
*Strong complex back end workflow design and customization experience
Track record of successful SharePoint Implementation Experience
.Net programming background in either C# or ASP
Candidate has to have been working in an exclusively SharePoint role in last
position

Plusses
Retail Industry Experience
Experience working with Sales and Marketing Teams

Day-to-Day
In this role our client is looking for a consultant with SharePoint
Architecture experience to design
and implement an end to end SharePoint solution. A skill set oriented
towards implementation is
highly desirable as the role will require a wide range of knowledge about
SharePoint and its
capabilities. Strong workflow development experience is required for the
role and the ability to build
50-60 customized and complex workflows throughout the environment will
define the beginning of
the role. The position will begin with planning and prototyping these
Business Process Workflows
into SharePoint and then will entail developing and building the SP
environment along the way.