Hi

We have this position with our client in Chicago for a Long Term Contract.
Kindly send me the suitable profiles with Contact / Rate info ASAP.

Role: Hyperion Essbase Developer
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 12 months Contract

Technical resource who could build web forms, do security, write reports
etc.

·         Hyperion certified professional with 5 years of extensive
experience working with multiple Hyperion products such as *Hyperion System
9 (Essbase, Reports, Analyzer, Smart View, Analytic Services), Essbase 6.x,
7,* *Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Analyzer, Hyperion Reports.*

·         Extensive experience on the installation,* *configuration, server
settings, backups, client and server installations of Hyperion products such
as* ESSBASE*, *ESSBASE Integration Services*, *Hyperion Planning, HFM, 9BI+,
Hyperion Reports, and FDM on both Windows and UNIX environments.*

*·         *Worked in-depth with additional and related Hyperion components
such as *Essbase** Excel Add-In, Essbase Query Designer, ESSCMD **and MaxL
Automation**.***

·         Fluent in using Hyperion Essbase Application Manager
modules; *Outline
Editor*, *Report Editor*, *Calc Script Editor*, and *Data Prep Editor*.

·         Adept in writing Calculation Scripts and well-versed in creating
Report Scripts.

·         Working knowledge in implementing Hyperion Essbase security
features, such as assigning user privileges and creating user and group
profiles.

·         Experienced in developing HTML web financial reports using *Hyperion
Analyzer.*

·         Excellent *communication* skills with proficient expression,
transmission and interpretation of knowledge and ideas.

·         Strong communication skills both written and oral

--
Thanks

Pavan Bandaru