Hi

We have this position with my client in NC. Kindly send me the suitable
profiles to *pa...@advnj.com* with Contact / Rate info ASAP.
*
Role: DB2 DBA
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 6 + months Contract*

*DB2 Applications DBA Prefer condidates local to Charlotte Area-
*
5+ years of experience with DB2 application development and support
Should be proficient in writing stored procedures
Should understand the concepts and architecture of production DB2 databases.

Must have experience working on AIX 5.x and/or 6.x
Knowledge of HACMP and HADR is good to have.
Any experience or past working with WCS is good to have.

--
Thanks

Pavan Bandaru*
pa...@advnj.com*