Hi

My client has an immediate contract opening for an experienced *Java
developer. *Contract is for *6 months.

Role: Sr. Java Developer
Location: Westwood, CA
Duration: 6 months Contract*

The candidate will be working with the Middleware Services team to develop
and deploy applications in the Identity and Access management space.

The candidate should possess the following qualifications:

* Minimum of* 6 years* of hands-on *Java developmen*t experience;
* Expert knowledge of *XML, *including designing* XML schema *and marshaling
XML data to and from Java applications;
* Expert hands-on knowledge of Java web application techniques including
Spring MVC, Servlets and JSP;
* Expert knowledge of the Spring framework, Hibernate;
* Hands-on experience working with test-driven development methodologies;
* Hands-on experience working with SDLC processes and tools;
* Experience working on Agile Development methodologies;
* Experience working with Subversion, Teamcity, Maven and Jira preferred;
* Experience with UML modeling techniques;
* Ability to work independently on large scale, complex projects with
minimal supervision;
* Excellent verbal communication and writing skills;
* Experience with identity management and access control concepts a plus;
* Web design and knowledge of current HTML, CSS, Javascript, and AJAX
techniques a plus.

Kindly pl send me the suitable profiles with Contact / Rate info to *
pa...@advnj.com* ASAP.

--
Thanks

Pavan Bandaru*