Hi

We have this position currently open with my client in MD. Kindly send me
the suitable profiles to pa...@advnj.com with Contact / Rate info ASAP.

*Role: UNIX System Admin*
*Location: Owings Mills, MD*
*Duration: 6+ months Contract*

Experience desired:
**
Mainframe NDM
Scripts used on the Mainframe to handle NDM file splits and transfers.
*UNIX AIX 6.1 OS *
Connect: Direct for UNIX ver. 4.8.00 base Installation plus required fixes;
Configuration of parms and netmap; Local/Remote Security setup;
File Agent installation and configuration
Connect: Direct Browser Interface Installation and Configuration
**
Helpful, but not required:
Connect: Direct for z/OS ver. 4.7 or later
Tumbleweed Software and integration of Connect Direct and Tumbleweed to
route files to and from the Mainframe.
Business Justification: POC Funded under Clay House - NDM Connect Direct

--
Thanks

Pavan Bandaru
pa...@advnj.com