*Dear Professional,
Hope your doing great,
I have a good oportunity for you can you please see the below job
description, if your interested  please reply me back with your updated
resume.Please send me youre resume on** b...@panzersolutions.com*

*Title: C / C++ Developer
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Duration: 6 months

Must Haves:
5+ years C / C++ language, client server architecture
UNIX and Windows scripting (required for later) experience preferred
Knowledge of relational databases
Microsoft Visual Studio and version management development tool experience
Experience in retail and point of sale software (using base concepts of this
code base)*

*Thanks
Ben Smith | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC