Dear Professional,
Hope your doing great,
I have a good opportunity for you can you please see the below job
description, if your interested  please reply me back with your updated
resume.Please send me youre

resume on b...@panzersolutions.com

Title: SQL Server Developer
Location: Miami,FL
Duration:  6 months
Personal interview to hire MUST BE WILLING TO DO A FACE TO FACE

These resources will be responsible for reverse engineering on our client’s
MBS (Master Billing System.) There are currently multiple software stacks
and each has its own

database with billing, pricing, and other public records. The end goal is to
centralize the MBS and consolidate the existing software stacks to
streamline the company’s overall

efficiency.

Must Haves:
SQL Server 2005 / 2008 experience
4-5 years experience creating queries and performing data analysis.
Demonstrated ability to create normalized database schemas utilizing data
modeling discipline.
Applicant must be highly self motivated and directed and must have proven
analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is
required.

Ability to work independently and in a team
Developing ad-hoc projects working directly with the business group.
Writing complex SQL statements including inner/outer/self joins, stored
procedures, cursors, user-defined functions and views.
Translating business or functional requirements into technical
specifications.

Thanks
Ben Smith | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC