Hi All,

Please send me the resumes to a...@panzersolutions.com

Job Title: Business Analyst w/MDM Exp.
Location: Dublin, OH (face-2-face required)
Duration: 6 month plus
Interview process: Phone then face to face
Rate: $50-52/hr all inclusive.

We are in search of a Senior Business Analyst for a contract opportunity
with our Columbus, OH client. The candidate will gather functional and
non-functional requirements and ensure functional requirements are detailed
enough to complete technical requirements. Assist with creating test plan
and deployment plan. The main focus of the contractor will be to provide
Solution Delivery services related to the MDM project. Contractor will
deliver to our Client, gather Functional and Non Functional Requirements.
Ensure functional requirements are detailed enough to complete technical
requirements. Assist with creating test plan and deployment plan.

Additional responsibilities include assisting with creating test plan and
deployment plan, as well as providing Solution Delivery services related to
the project.

Requirements:
• 5+ years of experience as a business analyst in gathering requirements.
• Able to interact and communicate effectively with Business, Stakeholders,
IT teams
• Basic SQL knowledge
• Prior experience with solution architecture using Master Data
Technologies  or  Database Analytics will be considered as well
• SAP experience is a huge plus.

Thanks,
Amer Khan

a...@panzersolutions.com