Hi

We have this position currently open with our client in PA. Kindly send me
the suitable profiles to *pa...@advnj.com* <pa...@advnj.com> with Contact /
Rate info ASAP.
*
Role: .Net Developer
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Duration: 6+ months Contract*

We are seeking a strong .NET Developer that can be a hands-on contributor
and provide direction within his/her field of expertise. Provides detailed
technical specifications and designs, develops and tests code for complex,
high traffic web-based applications and portals. Generates requirements and
analysis/design documentation for all project work, and develops technical
plan for interface with new systems to ensure compliance with IT governance.
Reviews other code submitted by other developers for quality, efficiency and
adherence to group standards. Meets applicable project schedules while
ensuring overall application system integrity.
**
Accountabilities:
**
Develop within all tiers user interface, C#, database
Create web models or prototypes that include physical, interface, logical or
data models
Provide technical suggestions and recommendations to our business partners
for process and system improvements
Fast-paced project development and unit testing based on design documents
and verbal instructions
Work independently or as part of a team
**
Skills & Qualifications:
**
Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related field
3-5 years of software development experience with ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>,
C#, Web Services
3-5 years of web development experience (HTML, CSS, JavaScript, AJAX,
jQuery)
3-5 years of experience with supporting technologies including SQL Server
2005/2008, SSRS, IIS, XML, Windows Workflow Foundation, Team Foundation
Server, automated test and build tools
Demonstrated proficiency with relational database systems, database
normalization and SQL querying
Knowledge of MVC Frameworks, ORM, web services and web standards
Experience developing SharePoint solutions
Excellent written and verbal communication skills

--
Thanks

Pavan Bandaru
*pa...@advnj.com*