Hi

*We need a Silverlight Developer at Los Angeles, CA*

Location: *Los Angeles, CA*

Duration: *8+ Months*

*Job Duties: *

Clients Digital Content Services offerings provide our major motion picture
studio and digital media clients with innovative solutions to current state
business challenges, including Digital Supply Chain, Customer Experience
Management and Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) Engagement.
These Senior Silverlight Developers will play a key role in building *Rich
Internet Applications (RIA),* providing an engaging *User Experience
(UX)*through the browser.
Candidates to be considered must have prior professional experience
with *Silverlight
2/3 or WPF,* in addition to possessing at least 2 5 years of experience in
the following:

*Technical Skills* Silverlight 2/3, WPF (.NET 3.0/3.5) Object-oriented
analysis & design (OOAD) Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 (knowledge of the CLR,
BCL, etc.) Intermediate-level to Expert-level competency in C# ASP.NET

Web Forms, AJAX, etc

XML and Web Services

*Experience with the following is a big plus:
*
UML and other modeling tools Design Patterns MVC, MVP, Gang of Four (GoF)
Service-oriented architectures Advanced C# LINQ, Lambda Expressions,
Dependency Injection ADO.NET

Entity Framework and/or Data Services Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
SQL Server 2008 Team Foundation Server

If you are comfortable with the above requirement please send matching
resumes to *na...@ajaxinfotech.com* along with the below details:

Full Name:

Contact:

Email:

Current Location:

Interested in relocating to Los Angeles, CA

Availability:

Rate:

Visa Status:

Best time to call: