Hi

We have this position currently available with our client in WA. Kindly send
me the suitable profiles with Contact / Rate info ASAP.
*
*
*Role: Sr. PL/SQL Developer*
*Location: Seattle, WA*
*Duration: 6+ months*

6-8 years Oracle development (PL/SQL) experience with Min. of 3 years on
Oracle 10g, 11g.
The candidate must be an expert developing complex PL/SQL queries on the
Oracle platform.
- Expertise in performance tuning concepts and practices involving
large-scale complex databases; experience in SQL optimization techniques
- Oracle SOA / fusion application
- Bash or KSH scripting
- Korn shell scripts expertise, the candidate should have knowledge of how
to create script files designing and developing complex and high-performance
ETL solutions.
- SQL 2008(TSQL) a plus
 - SFTP, SSH, PGP etc - SDLC experience
- 6-8 years Application Development Experience. - 6-8 years experience
designing and developing applications on one operating system (Unix or
Windows 2000) or designing complex multi-tiered applications.
 - Has had development experience on at least 4 projects with total project
team size greater than 3 team members and has acted as lead developer on at
least one project impacting multiple business units and providing technical
leadership for at least 3 developers.
- Has experience mentoring other members of technical/development staff.
B.S. Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent
experience.

--
Thanks

Pavan Bandaru