Hi

We have this position currently available with our client in CT. Kindly
send me the suitable profiles with Contact / Rate info ASAP.

*Role: Oracle EBS Developer with R12/HR exp*
*Location: New Haven, CT*
*Duration: 6 months*

EBS_Human Resources/R12 Labor Distribution

REQUIREMENTS:

R12 upgrade/implementation experience.
Good knowledge of Labor encumbrances and integration with Oracle Grants,
how E-Business Suite handles commitments in general.
Good knowledge of Labor Distribution setups, to review existing setups and
recommend changes.
Good workshop conducting skills to gather requirements/pain points.
Public Sector/Higher Education experience.

RESPONSIBILITIES:

Conduct workshop to gather requirements for Labor commitments.
Guide client to prioritize requirements.
Create Use Cases.
Conduct workshops to review standard R12 functionality for Labor
Commitments and identify high level fits and gaps.
Document how Oracle can meet fits (requirements) out of the box.
Work with a Financials consultant to document the same for non Labor
Commitments.
Create Conceptual Design Document for Labor and (with Financials
consultant) Non Labor Commitments

ADDITIONAL INFO:

Consultant expected to travel to client site each Sunday evening to start
work at 8.30 a.m. Monday morning. Work days are Monday through Thursday on
client site (40 hours on site). Consultant can leave client site late
Thursday afternoon.
Customer will be closed the week of Thanksgiving and for the last two weeks
of December. These days will be non billable to the project.

DESIRABLE:

Grants Accounting knowledge
Higher Education experience

--