Hi Friends

Location: Nashville, TN
Length: 6 Month

A minimum of three years RPG ILE and Free experience and two years EDI
setup/configuration.

 This role's initial focus is on multiple, critical EDI projects. We
currently use *GXS Trusted Link and BizManager, but experience in the setup
and configuration of another AS/400 EDI package will be considered. ***

*Experience with PRMS or another AS400 warehouse management software is a
major plus (i.e. Mars.) We currently use PRMS 10.0. *

I require an independent who is not afraid of consistent research into our
system. I am looking for a software engineering resource that can develop a
solid execution plan and minimize all interaction with existing
programmers\analysts.

*Resumes with the following information will be given preference.

Full Name:
Current Location:
Relocation:
Availability:
Work Authorization in US:
Contact Number:
Email:
Rate on C2C:*

* *

*Please ensure all candidates have all skills listed under "Required
Skills" on their resume.*

Please do reply to *pa...@everestcom.com <pa...@everestcom.com>*