Hope you are doing well.
I am a  technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software
Implementing and IT  consulting company located in CT. Please
go through the Job Description and  send me your updated
resume with contact information.

Please  reply me at : tom.ha...@panzersolutions.com

*Title : SharePoint Architect*
*Location : Columbia, SC*
*Duration : 6 Months contract*

REQUIRED SKILLS:
4+ years of hands-on SharePoint architecture/design experience developing
enterprise applications and web solutions using Microsoft .NET 3.5
technologies including

ASP.NET, VB.NET, C# to include planning, prototyping, developing and
deploying enterprise-wide MOSS 2007 web parts and applications.
Proficiency in MS Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007 object model/API and
a thorough understanding of MS Office SharePoint Server 2007 and 2010 SDK
is

required.
3 yrs Active Directory experience is needed and 5 years of SQL Server
2005/2008 experience is a must.
Also Visual Studio.NET/SharePoint Designer and XML.

The candidate must have 4-6 years of experience with all phases of a
project life cycle using SharePoint and Microsoft.NET technology;
implementing in large

Sharepoint farm environments.
Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential ensuring the
creation and implementation of functional and technical specifications,
design

documentation and program code.
Experience with SharePoint permissioning, Kerberos and forms-based
authentication and debugging skills.

Thanks
Tom Hanks| Sr.Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLc