Dear Associate,
We have the following requirement currently open. Please review the
requirement and send me the best matching resume.
Please make sure that the Consultant's skills and experience match the
requirement before submitting the resume.

Title : QA Analyst II
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Duration : 9-12 months,
*Rate : $30/hr Corp to Corp(3 Open Positions)*

Job Description:
Designing and executing test strategies, test cases and test scripts
Testing software programs to validate programs function per design
specification and requirements
Performing regression testing for system upgrades
Analyzing database results
Creating and maintaining  test environments
Efficiently managing defect reporting, problem diagnosis and assisting
developers with troubleshoot defects
Collaborating with team members on a daily basis for issue resolution, test
strategies and implementation strategies

Required Skills:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent
combination of education and experience
Minimum two years of experience as a QA Analyst and/or equivalent
experience in a programming or highly technical support role
Experience testing Windows-based and web-based applications
Previous experience with data validation testing requiring advanced SQL
skills
Strong system and data analysis skills
Strong written and verbal communication and analysis skills to interface
with developers and other technical resources
Willing to do what it takes to get the job done
High degree of self-motivation

--
Thanks and Best Regards,
Amer Khan  | Sr Technical Recruiter