Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing great.

Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following requirement.

Please forward the resumes sand...@sriveninfosys.net

Job Title: MS SQL Server Developer

Duration: 3- 5 Months

Location:Irvine, CA,

Please let me know if you have any candidates that will be a good fit.

·         Expert in MS SQL – understand tables, attributes, and relationships

·         Extensive development experience with SQL Server Reporting Services
(SSRS)

·         Experience with C#, ASP.net

·         Experience with VB for SSRS

·         Familiar with Web Services a plus

  a.. Must possess excellent consultative and analysis skills
·         Good verbal and written communication skills, a logical thinker and
work well in teams

Thanks & Regards
Sandeep
Recruiter