*Hello,*

** **

* *

*Job Title*****

:****

*WCS Developer/Senior Developer/Lead - eCommerce*****

*Relevant Experience (Yrs) *****

:****

Experienced in IBM WCS development with more than 5 years of IT experience
including****

**o   ***At least 5 years of experience in leading the development of
Java-J2EE based eCommerce applications on Websphere Commerce v 6.0/7.0*

**o   ***Excellent Knowledge on eCommerce Domain *

**o   **Experience on* Checkout, My Account, My List, BOPIS & Shipping *

**o   **Experience on* Web services*

**o   **Experience in developing customization for WebSphere Commerce
(Controller Commands, Task Commands, JSPs, Data Beans, Entity Beans,
Session Beans) using WebSphere Application Developer and Rational Developer.
****

**o   **Experience with Catalog Subsystem, Member Subsystem, and Order
Management Subsystem and Payment Subsystem, Endeca and relevant third party
interfaces.****

** **

*Technical/Functional Skills *****

:****

**o   **WebSphere Commerce v7.0 & feature packs, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB,
XML, JavaScript, HTML, Web Services, MQ and DB2. Search Engines like Endeca
with page builder****

**o   **Excellent Knowledge of leading eCommerce Platforms ****

**o   **Understanding of Software Development Life cycle****

**o   **Understanding of Ecommerce and its Web technologies****

**o   **Demonstrated breadth of IT knowledge ranging from Web Middleware,
Web Protocols, Java, eCommerce, Networking, Operating Systems (unix and
windows)****

**o   **My Account, My List , BOPIS, OMS / Sterling commerce & Shop Local
Understanding would be an added advantage****

**o   **Experience on Code optimized tools & performance tools are added
advantage.****

*Roles & Responsibilities*****

:****

The *Senior Developer/Lead *will be responsible for: ****

**o   **Lead the Development and support of large applications based on
WCSv7.0 platforms****

** **

*Generic Skills*

:****

**o   **Ability to understand, Define, Architectural, functional & non
functional application requirements, validate business requirements and
validate technical design.****

**o   **Ability to work with remote teams****

**o   **Ability to manage project scope.****

**o   **Ability to ensure quality of the delivered components.****

**o   **Onshore / Offshore team management, capacity planning.****

**o   **Offshore co-ordination for construction and testing of defects/BRs,
review and code delivery.****

*Education *

:****

B.Tech (Information Technology) or Equivalent Or Above****

*Work Location*

:****

Austin, TX ****

*Please fill in the below details for correct submission to the client:*****

** **

*Candidate Details*****

*Mandatory*****

Full Name: ****

Phone1: ****

Phone2: ****

 ****

Email: ****

Authorization(*visa status): *****

Rates: *(Hourly)*****

Availability for telephonic/Skype Interview: ****

Skype ID/ Video call ID:****

Current Location: ****

Ready to work or relocate to *Austin, TX*- *(Yes/No) *****

The interview process would take at least a week's time, will you be fine
with this - *(Yes/NO) *****

How soon can you start a project? -****

Why are you looking for Job change: ****

End Date of your current/ recent project: ****

Do you have any prior plans or commitments which might stop you from taking
this position, *if yes, pl share: *****

Also, be aware that our client conducts a criminal background check/ Test
for drug of abuse on candidates who are extended offers of employment.
Therefore, before we proceed with your candidacy regarding this project
opportunity, please advise us now if you have any felonies or misdemeanors.
*if yes, pl share:* ****

 ****

** **

** **

Regards,****

** **

Allen****

Technical Recruiter ****

Helios and Matheson Information Technology Inc,. ****

Email : alle...@hmny.com I Phone : 518 620 6850 I www.hmny.com****

* *

*The cardiologists diet - If it tastes good, spit it out.*

** **