Hi,

Greetings!

This is *Eric* from Primasoft Inc. Currently we are looking for *Multiple
Requirements.* Please find job description / details below for your ready
reference. Please let me know if  you are interested. If yes please send me
word format resume  with the below contact details.

                  Please Share the Profiles:

*e...@primasoftus.com*<e...@primasoftus.com>

*p...@primasoftus.com*<p...@primasoftus.com>

-

Rek 1:

*Direct Client ((( Only W2 no C2C ))) Candidates should be on our Payroll. *

*Title: .Net Developers ( 5 Openings ) *

Location: Multiple Locations ( IL/OH/NJ/NY/PA/VA )

Duration: 1+ Year

Pay: DOE

Required:

ASP.Net, C#, .Net Frame Work 3.5/4.0.

WCF, Ado.net, XML, AJAX.

SQL Server 2005/2008

-

Rek 2:

*Direct Client ((( Only W2 no C2C ))) Candidates should be on our Payroll. *

*Title: Java Developers ( 5 Openings ) *

Location: Multiple Locations ( IL/OH/NJ/NY/PA/VA )

Duration: 1+ Year

Pay: DOE

Required:

Java/J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JavaScript, Hibernate, , HTML, JavaScript, AJAX,
Tomcat, Web Services.

-

Rek 3:

*Direct Client ((( Only W2 no C2C ))) Candidates should be on our Payroll. *

*Title: Informatica Developers ( 5 Openings ) *

Location: Multiple Locations ( IL/OH/NJ/NY/PA/VA )

Duration: 1+ Year

Pay: DOE

Required:

Informatica 9.1, Oracle 11g, DB2, SQL Server, Autosys, PL/SQL, UNIX Shell
Scripting

-

Rek 4:

*Direct Client ((( Only W2 no C2C ))) Candidates should be on our Payroll. *

*Title: QA Testers ( 5 Openings ) *

Location: Multiple Locations ( IL/OH/NJ/NY/PA/VA )

Duration: 1+ Year

Pay: DOE

Required:

Manual Testing, Quality Center, QTP, MS Office Utilities, UAT, Clear Quest,
Unit Testing.

Thanks & Regard's

Eric

Technical Recruiter

PRIMASOFT INC | Stafford, TX

*Direct:* 281-940-2811 !! *Office: *+1-281-940-2800 *3 *4

E Mail: e...@primasoftus.com !! www.primasoftus.com

G-Talk : ericprimasofftinc !! YM: ericprimasofftinc