*Note: Please forward resumes to mah...@trustek.com <mah...@trustek.com>*

Job Title: Lotus Notes / Domino Developer
Location: Hopkins, MN
Duration: 12 months

Details from Manager:
I need a skilled Lotus Notes/Domino developer to help support existing web
(Domino) and some client (Lotus Notes) applications.
They will also be involved in developing new functionality.  They should be
highly skilled with Lotus Notes Formula Language, Javascript, Lotusscript,
CSS and HTML.
Skill with VBA, AJAX, X pages and/or Java is also preferred but not as
critical.
They will be working with an existing senior Lotus Notes/Domino developer
who is a Cargill employee and reporting to me.

Please respond with you *consultant resume*, *contact*, *rate *and *current
location* info to speed up the interview process. I will contact you if I
need further details.

*Thanks & Regards: *

*Mahesh, *

*Sr. Technical Recruiter *

*Trustek Inc *

*Office: 732-393-1313 ext-112| *

*Fax: 001(866) -294-1314 |*

*E: mah...@trustek.com <mah...@trustek.com> | www.trustek.com
<http://www.trustek.com> |*

*1001 Durham Ave,Suite 306 | South Plainfield, NJ 07080 |*

*Yahoo IM: mahesh.saxon*