*Note: Please forward resumes to mah...@trustek.com <mah...@trustek.com>*

Job Title: SAP BW Developer
Location: Danvers, MA
Duration: 8 Months

*MUST HAVE AT LEAST 9YRS IT EXPERIENCE*

SAP BW Developer resource will be responsible for working with on-site SAP
BW and Business Resources to deliver solutions (new and updates to
existing) in support of business needs.  The SAP BW
Developer will be responsible for design, implementation, stabilization and
support of those solutions in the OSI BW environment. The successful
candidate will possess a strong combination of analytical and technical
skills and will design best practice SAP solutions in close collaboration
with our configuration, project and business customers. The position will
include working in a project support role under the direction of an
internal Technical resource.

Prerequisites:
Minimum 8 years of experience as an SAP Business Warehouse developer using
BW Administrator Workbench, SAP Business Explorer, and SAP BW Web
Application Designer
Minimum 2 years of experience with SAP NetWeaver BI 7.0 or higher (with
upgrade experience)
Minimum 2 years experience with ABAP programming, object oriented ABAP
skills highly desirable
Experience building standard and custom BW solutions including the design
of InfoCubes, ODS Objects, Datamarts, Logical/Process models, and data
extraction required
Strong functional knowledge of SAP ECC in one or more functional modules
(SD, MM, LE, FI) required
Extensive experience with sales reporting preferred
Experience with BW performance tuning required
Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Proven design skills on business applications required
Self-motivated and directed, with strong attention to detail.

Please respond with you *consultant resume*, *contact*, *rate *and *current
location* info to speed up the interview process. I will contact you if I
need further details.

*Thanks & Regards: *

*Mahesh, *

*Sr. Technical Recruiter *

*Trustek Inc *

*Office: 732-393-1313 ext-112| *

*Fax: 001(866) -294-1314 |*

*E: mah...@trustek.com <mah...@trustek.com> | www.trustek.com
<http://www.trustek.com> |*

*1001 Durham Ave,Suite 306 | South Plainfield, NJ 07080 |*

*Yahoo IM: mahesh.saxon*