*Dear Professional,I recently came across your resume posting on the
internet and was wondering if you are still available or interested in
hearing about other career opportunities? Below is a job description I
would like to discuss with you.Please email me a word version of you resume
along with the best time and number to reach you at.*

*******(Need EAD or US Citizen or GC)*******

*Immediate need a Java Developer - CA (Sure Placement)*

*Position  :  Java DeveloperLocation :   Lakewood, CADuration :   6+ Months
contract*

*Required Skills:*

*Candidates must demonstrate the combination of Weblogic, J2EE, JAX-RPC and
Java web services experience which are core requirements for this position.
Need for a Senior Java Developer to help modify and test our J2EE web
services. Senior level, 5 yrs+ experience Java, J2EE Java web services
development experience, not just consuming (Java 2 Enterprise
Edition)Eclipse Weblogic and Tomcat installation/configuration XML JMS JDBC
(Java database connectivity)SQLJAX-RPC SoapSonar *

*Responsible for analysis, design, coding and testing of new applications
or enhancements to existing applications using Java-based technologies,
including Java, J2EE, JSP, XML, JDBC, and Weblogic. Work primarily involves
creating/modifying J2EE web services. Must be able to apply SDLC concepts
and have a proven track record of delivering solid, robust applications.
Must have a solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming. Strong
communication skills are required as position will interact with business
owners. 5+ years of prior Java development experience required.*