*Dear Professional,I recently came across your resume posting on the
internet and was wondering if you are still available or interested in
hearing about other career opportunities? Below is a job description I
would like to discuss with you.Please email me a word version of you resume
along with the best time and number to reach you at.*

*******(Need EAD, US Citizen or GC)************(F2F required)*******
*Immediate need a SQL Reporting with Crystal Reports and Oracle - NY*

*Position  :   SQL Reporting with Crystal Reports and OracleLocation :
New York City, NYDuration :   6+ Months contract*

*Required Skills:*
*SQL Reporting with Crystal Reports and Oracle*