Hi,

This is Praveen from *Yochana IT*, we are looking for *.Net Developer
*in *Rockville
MD, USA . please send your consultant details .*

*Title: SharePoint Developer cum Designer (Branding)*

*Location: Rockville MD, USA*

*Duration: long term*

*Note : GC,GC-EAD,CITIZEN. *

*Job Description:*

*Required Skills: *SharePoint Developer, Designer (HTML, CSS, Java Script)
cum .NET Coding experience. Branding is very important.

Sharepoint Developer with HTML and CSS knowledge. Excellent Sharepoint
Developer cum Designer

SharePoint website development experience. Ability to collect/understand
requirements and participate on a team to develop a portal to meet customer
needs.

Designs, develops, troubleshoots, debugs, configures and maintains
website(s) for internal and external communications for the company and/or
for external customers and clients. Ensures website(s) is available to the
desired audience with appropriate links and security. Develops, assesses
and communicates website usage and security policies and procedures.
Designs web page layout, graphics, color schemes and infrastructure to
maintain a cohesive website based on the organization’s communications
strategies and goals. Researches and evaluates new related technologies.

*Thanks & Regards*

*praveen*

*Email: **prav...@yochanait.com <prav...@yochanait.com>*

*Gtalk: praveenrecruiter17*

 Note : please send your consultant details to my mail ID.
prav...@yochanait.com