Hi,

We have an urgent position open with our client, please find the
requirement details and let me know your interest. Thanks!!!

Need Locals F2F is mandatory

*UNIX Admin*

*Charlotte NC*

*6-12 Months*

*Job Description:*

•        Individuals within this position are responsible for effective
provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of
Linux and Unix-based systems including hardware, software and related
infrastructure.

•        This individual participates in the troubleshooting and timely
resolution of Unix-related escalations, in addition to the fulfillment of
daily Unix-based work requests.

•        Working knowledge of IBM AIX and Red Hat Linux within a large
Enterprise-class environment is strongly desired.

•        Experience with the execution of audit control activities within
the Financial Services industry is also desired.

•        Candidate will be adept at processing tickets/work requests, as
well as someone that would be a good personality fit for the team (5 other
individuals).

Thanks & Regards

*Prem |OrgSpire Inc.|*

prem.an...@orgspire.com