*Hello.*

* Hope you’re doing well...!!*

* Please revert me back with your updated resume and details ASAP.*

Long term in Columbus, Ohio. Will be working in our Agile development
center. Rate is open to market C2C - but
*defiantly need a LEAD experienced guy*

Proven experience leading teams

Strong technical skills

Front-end web technologies: Javascript, JQuery, CSS, HTML

Spring MVC

Agile

Must be out-going; someone that can engage the team.

Once we fill this, we will look at filling the developer roles. This is
very hot.

SWATHI

IT RECRUITER

Singular Analysts Inc
9253 Centauri Ave,
Columbus, OH 43240-2155
USA

email: swa...@singularanalysts.com

Call us on: 614 432 8585  or 614 371 4388