Hello,

Please send me the best-fit profiles for the below position.

I can be reached via email: *mane...@sriveninfosys.net
<mane...@sriveninfosys.net>* or phone: *732-835-0098*

*Healthcare BA with FACETS and HRA. This position is in Baton Rouge, LA.
Phone Hire*

*Healthcare BA – Must have Facets and HRA*

*Job Description: *

   - Our client has recently been given a high priority fast-track project
   with a 1/1/2015 delivery date. They are in need of a strong Business
   Analyst to join their team onsite for the duration of this project. This
   project crosses many functional areas of Operations and IT.

*Responsibilities: *

   - The primary responsibility will be to assist our Corporate Project
   Manager with requirements gathering, documentation of the BRD and to
   capture and help facilitate resolution of Q&A specific to requirements
   across functional areas and our external stakeholder.

*Required Skills: *

   - Knowledge of Health Reimbursement Accounts and Facets
   - The right candidate will be knowledgeable with demonstrated experience
   as a Business Analyst. The candidate will be assertive and fearless yet
   respectful in their approach to get the work done in a compressed
   schedule.

We are looking to fill this position with someone onsite in the next couple
of weeks.  Please let me know ASAP by sending their resume via email if you
have anyone in your resource pool that we may consider.