Hello,

I am *Abhishek, a Technical Recruiter with Technology Resource Group. *We
have* URGENT REQUIREMENT* of *SEO Consultant**,* with one of our *Client*

*Please Share Matching Profile ASAP on my id **abhis...@tresourceinc.com*
<abhis...@tresourceinc.com>* or feel free to call me for further
information, my number is 408-709-1760 EXT: 952 / Direct: 408-933-9532. *

*Job Title: SEO Consultant*

*Location: Framingham, MA*

*Duration: 12+ Months *

*Job Responsibilities:*

·         *Independently develop and continually reassess SEO strategies
and tactics to drive organic search traffic, and develop a strategic
roadmap to drive Staples business growth.*

·         *Run SEO experiments, to enhance Staples understanding of how
Search Engines engage with our content.*

·         *Lead cross functional team to implement SEO strategies, and
educate business stakeholders across Staples.*

·         *Define SEO success metrics, develop and manage high-quality
reporting, and communicate performance and insights that show progress
toward program KPI's involving customer data. *

·         *Lead weekly, monthly and quarterly analysis and review of all
projects.*

·         *Maintain expert level understanding of latest industry trends,
guidelines, and algorithm changes*

*Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills:          *

·         *7+ years of experience in SEO*

·         *The consultant will oversee SEO strategy for Staples business
vertical; drive online sales and grow the SEO program to help it achieve
its website goals. *

·         *The SEO Consultant will need to analyze both onsite and offsite
data to determine areas to grow the Staples SEO program. *

·         *The position requires a strategically-minded SEO consultant, who
can develop a roadmap and work in a cross-functional environment to ensure
its execution.*

Thanks & Regards,

*Abhishek Kumar || Technology Resource Group*

*Abhishek* <Abhishek>*@tresourceinc.com <http://tresourceinc.com>*

Work:  408-709-1760 EXT: 952 / Direct: 408-933-9532

Gtalk: *abhishek....@gmail.com* <abhishek....@gmail.com> *|| *Yahoo:
abhishek.nlbservi...@yahoo.com