Hello Partners,

We are looking for *WAN / IPT Engineer* for one of our client at *Wichita,
KS*. Please let me know your interest.

*WAN / IPT Engineer*

*Location: Wichita, KS*

*Duration: 3+ Months*

****MUST HAVE strong WAN background and IPT (IP Telephony/VoIP)****

*Responsibilities include:*

·         Be a key team member in projects, working with the Integrators
and/or Project Managers to ensure that projects are on time, within budget,
and in agreement with client expectations. Strong contributor to project
planning and execution.

·         Design and execute complex technology LAN/WAN solutions. Support
very complex portions of the projects or infrastructure. Work
independently; receive direction through monitoring of progress and results.

·         For new, complex solutions where high level blue prints are not
available, raise to the attention of the Architecture team

·         Work with diverse teams and cultures to achieve organizational
goals.

·         WAN/IPT analysis and make recommendations, project
scope/approaches, budget & implementation recommendations & actions.

·         Develop and maintain project documentation and hand off documents
to Operations Team.

·         Contribute towards global IT network domain and to keep team
updated on latest IT framework development

*Skills Required: Yrs.*

·         Frame Relay 4-6 Yrs

·         LAN/WAN 4-6 Yrs

·         routers 4-6 Yrs

·         SONET 4-6 Yrs

·         Telephony 4-6 Yrs

*Thanks & Regards*

*Dev Chauhan*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

D: 206-274-4684

F: 206-319-4579

dev.chau...@i-tecsol.com <himanshu.kak...@i-tecsol.com>

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.