Please reply me to kris...@tresourceinc.com

Hello,

I'm *Krishan* from Technology Resource Group. I have an opportunity with me
you might be interested, please review the Job specifications below and let
me know if you may be interested in this opening or may refer someone to me
for this.

*Position:*          Automation Tester with QTP 10, VB Scripting.

*Location:     *    St. Louis, MO

*Duration:        *Long Term Contract

*Required:*

•         Experience in Automation Testers Team.

•         Understanding of QA and Automation methodologies.

•         Need to have strong experience in end to end Automation testing

•         Strong experience with Mercury Quality Center 10, HP Service Test
and QTP 10, VB Scripting.

•         Web Services Automation Experience.

•         Firm Expertise in Requirement Analysis.

•         Ability to work on fast pace environment.

•         Strong communication skills.

•         Test management experience (e.g.: Defect and Test life cycle).

If this interests you, kindly send me your Updated Word Format Resume and
please send me the answers for the Check List below.

Checklist:

Full Legal Name:

Preferred email Id:

Day/ Evening phone numbers:

Skype ID:

Current Location:

Work Authorization (US Citizen, Green Card, TN Visa, H1B Visa etc.):

Earliest availability for Phone/ On-Site interview:

Earliest possible start date:

Thanks & Regards,

Krishan |*Technology Resource Group Inc.*
Office: 408-933-9982 | 408-709-1760 Ext: 955

kris...@tresourceinc.com |YIM: krishdss

www.tresourceinc.com | Fax: 408-884-2409

3736 Hills-dale Court, Santa Clara, CA 95051

www.linkedin.com/in/krishan3