Job Title: VB.NET Developer with *xPression/FILENET *
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: 6 months

*MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH xPression/FILENET*

Project description
Tasks: Review current XenApp architecture, propose changes to increase
reliability and availability
The VB.Net with Xpression and Filenet analyst/developer would analyze,
design and code to improve performance and make the current call
multi-threaded.

ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
VB.Net - Design, construct and implement multi-threading.
Web Services - Good understanding of web services call from VB .Net code.
Understanding of interfacing with FileNet API
Must have xPression would be helpful
NONESSENTIAL SKILLS DESIRED

HARDWARE/SOFTWARE PACKAGES:
n/a

EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
College degree preferred.

Please respond with you *consultant resume*, *contact*, *rate *and *current
location* info to speed up the interview process. I will contact you if I
need further details.

*Thanks & Regards: *

*Mahesh *

*Sr. Technical Recruiter *

*Trustek Inc *

*4390 Rt 1 North,  Suite# 304 | Princeton, NJ 08540 |*

*Office: 732-393-1313 ext-112| *

*Fax: 866-294-1314 |*

*E**mail**:** mah...@trustek.com <mah...@trustek.com> | www.trustek.com
<http://www.trustek.com> |*