Hello Partners,

We are looking for *Android OS and Android application development* for one
of our client at *El Segundo, CA*. Please let me know your interest.

*Software Engineering - Android OS and Android application development*

*Location: El Segundo, CA *

*Contract: 12+ Months*

*Candidates must be able to come in for an onsite interview*

Head a development of a new product Android-based Set Top Box dongle with
custom everything: from bootloader to the user interface.

This is an exciting opportunity to build a new product and a new team. A
successful candidate will not be afraid of the challenging environment,
innovative solutions and agile methodologies. S/he is ready to get his/her
hands dirty and dig into the source code with the team to tackle a
challenging problem. We are looking to build a slim team that will operate
as a mini-startup in a larger corporate environment.

*The perfect candidate will know how to:*

·         Build and lead a development team

·         Build Android applications that perform well and are testable

·         Android OS works in order to provide the necessary optimizations
for the constrained environment

·         Break down a multitude of problems into a set of small distinct
tasks and drive the team to execute them

·         Work closely with all the execution stakeholders from
configuration team to test and integration teams.

·         Work within continuous integration process

*Required:*

·         Expert knowledge of Android OS and Android application
development (including recent hands-on experience)

·         Strong understanding of video streaming technologies and DRM

·         Working knowledge of both agile and waterfall development

·         Experience in software development cycle

·         Strong at architecture and design (UML diagrams)

*Thanks & Regards*

*Dev Chauhan*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

D: 206-274-4684

F: 206-319-4579

dev.chau...@i-tecsol.com <himanshu.kak...@i-tecsol.com>

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.