Greetings,

Hope you are doing great,

This is Nitin Sharma from Diverse Lynx.

I am urgently looking for *Business Objects Architect in Northbrook,
IL. *Please go
through with the requirement and let me know if you have any consultant for
this requirement!

*Job Description:*

Role

Mandatory Technical /Functional Skills

Desirable Technical /Functional Skills

Yrs of Experience

Duration

Work Location

Business Objects Architect

Expertise in Business Objects BI Solution, experience Datawarehousing and
Operational Data Store

Expertise in Business Objects BI Solution, experience Datawarehousing and
Operational Data Store

8-12yrs

6 months

Northbrook, Illinois

Thanks & Regards,

Nitin Sharma

Technical Recruiter

Diverse Lynx LLC.

300 Alexander Park, Suite # 200, Princeton, NJ 08540

Phone: 732-452-1006 Ext 247

Fax: 732-452-0684

GTALK: nitin.dtsc  Yahoo: nitinsharmaglobal

Email:  nitin.sha...@diverselynx.com <h...@diverselynx.com>;
www.diverselynx.com