*Dear Professional,I Hope you're doing well. I've a below job position
available with me, If you're interested in applying for this job position
please send me your updated resume along with your rate & availability to
start this project. If you have any questions **please feel free to contact
me.*

* ******(Need only US Citizen or Green Card)*******

*Direct Client Immediate Need - .Net with Angular js OR knockout - PA*

*Job Title     :   .Net with Angular js OR knockoutLocation     :
Pittsburgh, PADuration     :   6-12+ Months contract*

*Required Skills:*
*C# ASP.Net, MVC, Javascript, JQuery, JSON, AJAX, RESTFUL services
with **Angular
js AND/OR knockout.  Hands on experienced necessary, not knowledge of or
know the skills, must be advanced users*