Hello Partners,

We are looking for *VMware Architect *for one of our client at *Georgetown,
KY*. Please let me know your interest.

*VMware Architect*

*Location: Georgetown, KY*

*Duration: 2 Years*

*Requirements/Must Have: *

·         5+ years experience as a VMware Architect / Administrator for a
large, geographically dispersed enterprise (minimum 500 servers)

·         Experience in the design, installation, configuration, and
administration of components in a large VMware environment centered around
best practices, to include vCenter, VMware Update Manager, vCenter
Operations Manager, vCenter *Orchestrator,* vCenter Cloud Automation
Center, vCenter Site Recovery Manager

·         Experience in VM template design and leveraging vCenter
Operations Manager to “right size” virtual servers

·         Experience with server consolidation / virtualization for HW
reduction and site migrations via V2V and P2V

·         Experience in upgrading ESXi hosts and VM guests using VMware
Update Manager

·         3+ years experience in Cisco UCS Administration

·         Experience installing / provisioning all UCS domain components ,
including fabric interconnects, chassis, blades, service profiles, pools,
policies, templates, and firmware

·         5+ years experience in Microsoft Windows Server Administration,
to include Server 2003, 2008 and 2012 operating systems

·         Experience working with various levels of technical individuals
at remote locations and vendors to resolve problems or in implementing new
solutions

·         Experience using a ticket management system for work
prioritization and daily workload management

*Thanks & Regards*

*Dev Chauhan*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

D: 206-274-4684

F: 206-319-4579

dev.chau...@i-tecsol.com <himanshu.kak...@i-tecsol.com>

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.