Hi
Please go through the below requirement and let me know your interest.

*Title: Mobile Solution Architect*

*Location: Austin,TX*

*Duration: 3+ Months*

*GC or USC*

*Job Requirements:*

   - *·*      8+ years’ experience in professional mobile software
   development
   - ·      3+ years’ experience in iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows
   - ·      Mobile and feature phone OSs Guru in Hybrid Technologies
   (HTML5/CSS/JS, Objective C, iPhone SDK, Java, Android SDK (.Net/Windows app
   development experience optional) )
   - ·      Released native mobile applications on both iPhone and Android
   with at least a few hundred of users
   - ·      Excellent communication skills Demonstrated ability to lead a
   group of engineers through the completion of all phases of a major project
   - ·      Strong understanding of the server side software, scalability,
   performance and reliability aspects
   - ·      Proven experience with various mobile services such as
   location/gps, camera interface, messaging, mutil-media, targeted ads, etc.
   Proven aptitude developing applications leveraging XML/JSON based RESTful
   APIs

--

*Thanks & Regards*
*Baidya   *|  *Technical Recruiter*

<http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*IDC Technologies* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>* |**ISO 9001-2008
Certified *| Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
****bai...@idctechnologies.com* <bai...@idctechnologies.com>
*(**408-457-9381 x 4026 | **Gtalk/Yahoo:* *baidya.recruiter*

*www.linkedin.com/in/baidhy* <http://www.linkedin.com/in/baidhy>

*Before you print this e-mail, please think of our environment*

If you want to be removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail
with *REMOVE <bai...@idctechnologies.com?subject=REMOVE>* in the subject.