Hello Hope you are doing good,

Please find below job Position and please let me know If you are available

*Job Title          :           Sr. Java Developer*

*Location          :           *San Ramon, CA

*Duration         :           *6 months

*Primary Skills :* AML (Anti-Money Laundering) project with Bank of America

*Job Description:*

·         Experience working with Bank of America on a AML (Anti-Money
Laundering) project.

·         9+ years of IT experience with expertise in Java J2ee technology
full stack.

·         Extensive work experience in frameworks like JSP, SERVLET,
Spring/Struts, persistence APIs (EJB, JPA & Hibernate) with extensive
knowledge in the RDBMS.

·         Extensively worked with the Java script UI libraries like JQuery,
ExtJS JavaScript libraries,RESTFUL WEB SERVCES,SOAP WEBSERVICES.

·         Involved in the development of the large scale web applications
for the distributed systems & all phases of SDLC.

Thanks & Regards

*Milton Devis*

Ph:630-791-7053

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

Email: milton_de...@aesinc.us.com || www.aesinc.us.com

*Note* : If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused