*Hi**,*

*Hope you are doing great!! Please find the requirement below **,** If you
find yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your
updated resume with details and I will get back to you or you can call me
on **609-897-9670 extn* *2191*

*H1/GC/GC EAD Visa copy required if consultant is on H1/GC/GC EAD.*

*Position: **Big Data Architect*

*Location: NYC, NY*

*Duration:  6+ months*
*Client: Wipro*

*Job Description:*

We are looking for Architects for developing Big Data solutions. The
candidates would be responsible for the following activities:

·         Meet clients, understand their needs and craft solutions meeting
client needs

·         Technology evaluation, architecture & design, implementation,
testing and technical reviews of highly scalable platforms, solutions and
technology building blocks to address customer’s requirement.

·         Lead the overall technical solution implementation as part of
customer’s project delivery team

·         Mentor and groom project team members in the core technology
areas, usage of SDLC tools and Agile

·         Engage in external and internal forums to demonstrate thought
leadership

*1.*      *Skills Required:*

7+ years of overall work experience.

Strong hands-on work experience in architecting, designing and implementing
big data solutions including one or more of the following skills:

Programming Languages

Core Java, J2EE, JDBC, Spring, Struts, Hibernate

Scalable databases or object stores

Cassandra, MongoDB, AWS DynamoDB, Hbase, OpenStack Swift,  etc

Caching

memcached, BerkelyDB, Gigaspaces, Infinispan

Distributed File Systems

HDFS, Gluster, Lustre

Distributed Data Processing

Hadoop Map Reduce, Parallel Processing, Stream Processing, Flume, Splunk

Other skills

Machine Learning, Mathematical background & NLP

Thanks & Regards

Abhay Tiwari

Technical Recruiter

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2191

Email: ab...@sysmind.com

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

[image: gtalk.jpg]abhaysysmind

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]
DISCLAIMER: If you are NOT INTERESTED to get any such mail from the sender
of this mail then just reply with REMOVE in subject line.