*Please send the resumes at ash...@mroads.com <ash...@mroads.com>*

Dear Vendors,

I have below job positions available with one of my direct clients in
Dallas, TX, it's a long term contract. Please have a look and if
interested, kindly respond me with a copy of your resume along with the
best rate.

*Job Title –Java Developer (Junior and Senior) [Multiple Positions]*

*Duration – Long Term*

*Locations – Dallas, TX (Mid Level and Sr Developer job is in TX) and
Watertown, MA (Team Lead Job is in MA)*

*JOB DETAILS*

·         Develop codes, tests and debugs new complex software solutions or
enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity.

·         Under general direction, develop code, test and debug new complex
software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance
capacity.

·         Work with technical staff to understand problems with software
and resolve them.

·         Resolve customer complaints with software and responds to
suggestions for improvements and enhancements.

·         May assist in development of software technical documentation.

·         Demonstrate software.

·         Design and codes complex applications using advanced technology.

·         May create optimization programs to resolve problems.

·         May design and build prototype applications

*QUALIFICATIONS*

*EDUCATION*

Bachelor's degree or equivalent.

*EXPERIENCE*

·         Minimum 5 years related experience.

·         Excellent written and verbal communication skills

·         Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.

·         Experienced in Java, JEE, Spring 3.0 and Hibernate, REST
web-services.

·         Expert level experience in Java, J2EE, Weblogic, Oracle, JMS,
JDBC and Unix.

·         Hands on experience on database programming - Oracle, PL/SQL.

·         Proven ability to develop feature designs and deliver
high-quality code on schedule.

·         Ability to multitask and work flexible working hours.

·         Excellent written and verbal communication, team and people
skills.

Thanks...

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ashwin Kumar*