Hello Friends,

Hope you are having a wonderful day !!!

We have a immediate close able position. Please find the job description
below and send me your consultant ASAP...

*Position   : ETL Testing with BigdataLocation   : Foster City CADuration
: 6 monthsStart date : ImmediatePosition's   : 4Experience: 8+ Yrs.*

*Job Description :*

*Preferred :*
Strong working experience in Big Data technologies using Hadoop
Good experience in ETL Testing
Basic domain knowledge in Credit Card Domain
Good Analytical skills
At least 4 Years of Experience in ETL Testing
Strong Experience in Unix Scripting
Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
Good Experience on validating data base using SQL server queries such as
joins etc.

*Skill:*
Automation Scripting, Testing, Card and Payments
At least 8  years of experience with Information Technology.

*Please reply me on my official email id given below.*

 Thanks & Regards

 Ali

Resource Manager

Hamsol Technologies LLC

*E-Mail* : a...@hamsoltech.com

*(Direct) : 412-223-6899*

201 Penn Center,Boulevard,Suite 400,Pittsburgh PA 15235

mailing list reply with *"REMOVE FROM THE MAILING LIST"* in the subject
heading and your email address in the body. Include complete address and/or
domain/ aliases to be removed. If you still get the emails, please call us
at the numbers given above.