Kindly reply at :: *vi...@compuvis.com
<vi...@compuvis.com>*

Dear Vendors,

Hope you are doing great…!

We have an urgent requirement with one of our direct client in NY. Kindly
review the below mentioned requirement and let me know if you are
interested or not. If interested please send me an updated copy of resume
along with the best rate.

*Job Title**           : *
*ASP and C#.net developersJob Location    : NYC, NY*

*Job Duration    : **6 months*

*Job Description:*

*ASP and C#.net developers must have strong JAVASCRIPT  *

Thanks...

Thanks & Regards,

*Vikas Sharma*

Technical Recruiter

Compu-Vision Consulting, Inc. |  IT Consulting

Brunswick Plaza – I |  2050  Route 27  Suite # 202

North Brunswick, NJ 08902  USA

Work: 732.412.3617

E-mail: vi...@compuvis.com

Website: www.compuvis.com