Hello:

I'm *VIJAY *from *Quantum InfoTech Inc.* We have an opportunity for *Java
Developer*  with one of our clients based at *Lincoln, NE*. Please let me
know if you would be interested in this opportunity. If interested, please
respond back with your updated resume and let me know the best time and
number to reach you to discuss in detail regarding the same.

*Title: Java Developer*

*Location: Lincoln, NE*

*Duration: 12 Months*

*Start date: Immediate*

*Interview type: Telephonic / Skype*

JOB DETAILS:

Java, Programming & Testing:

MUST HAVE the following: (Note: only count towards experience if used on a
previous or current client development project.)

•    At least 5 years Java

•    At least 5 years software development experience

•    At least 2 years of Eclipse IDE

Front-End Development:

MUST HAVE the following: (Note: only count towards experience if used on a
previous or current client development project.)

•    At least 5 years HTML

•    At least 2 years extensive UI development using CSS, JavaScript, JSF

•    At least 2 years Hibernate, jQuery and JSP

•    At least 1 year Ajax, Facelets and PrimeFaces

•    At least 2 years’ experience with Linux distributions including, but
not limited to: SUSE and Red Hat.

Relational Database:

MUST HAVE the following: (Note: only count towards experience if used on a
previous or current client development project.)

•    At least 2 years working with Microsoft SQL Databases (v2005 – v2012),
SQL, DB2 or Oracle

•    At least 5 years working with relational databases. Preferably
Microsoft SQL Databases (v2005 – v2012), SQL, DB2 or Oracle

Thanks & Regards,

*VIJAY*

*Quantum Infotech Inc*

*Desk:*  248-457-0700  Ext: 136

*Email:*   *vi...@quantuminfotech.com* <vi...@quantuminfotech.com>

*Web Address:   **http://www.quantuminfotech.com*
<http://www.quantuminfotech.com/>

*When the world says, "Give up, "Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."*

<http://www.linkedin.com/company/quantum-infotech>
<https://www.facebook.com/ConnectQuantum>   <https://twitter.com/connectqi>
   <https://www.flickr.com/photos/quantuminfotech/>
<https://plus.google.com/b/101564164791426427057/+Quantuminfotechabsolutelycommitted/posts>