Hello,

I am Mahesh IT Recruiter with WistaciaSoft Inc. Here is the requirement
opens with us, please have a look and if you are interested please get back
to me with your latest word formatted resume along with contact details to
mah...@wistaciasoft.com

*Title: **MS Dynamic CRM Developer with Strong C# Exp*

*Location: Richmond, VA **23219*

*Duration: 100 Hrs*

*Interview: In Person Only*

Areas to be covered by the reviewer are:

•             System configurations

•             Customized (coded) system features

•             Comment and Coding Conventions

•             General Unit Testing

•             Error Handling

•             Resource Leaks

•             Thread Safety

•             Control Structures

•             Performance

•             Functionality

•             Security

Skill

Required / Desired

Amount

of Experience

MS Dynamics CRM experience including configuring and customizing the system

Required

5

Years

C# experience

Required

10

Years

years SQL Server experience

Required

10

Years

Experience utilizing Scribe for MS Dynamics integration

Required

5

Years

Experience with integration via web services

Required

5

Years

Ability to spot code defects.

Required

5

Years

Ability to understand the goals of the code base.

Required

5

Years

Ability to identify how to maintain a level of consistency in design and
implementation.

Required

5

Years

Ability to identify common defects across the entire team’s effort.

Required

5

Years

Ability to verify the technical quality of the execution.

Required

5

Years

Ability to provide a different perspective from the involved code
developers.

Required

5

Years