Kindly reply::
jpra...@myhrsupplier.com

Hi,

Hope you are doing great…!

We have an urgent requirement with one of our client in *PA*. Kindly review
the below mentioned requirement and let me know if you are interested or
not. If interested please send me an updated copy of resume along with
required information of below matrix.

*Position      : Junior/ Mid level Business Analyst*

*Location     : Pittsburgh, PA*

*Duration    : Long term contract   *

*Rate            : $35/hr- $40/hr on C2C*

*Visa            : US Citizen/ Green Card/ OPT EAD*

*Job description:*

·         Good understanding with Business Analyst role.

·         Good understanding with software development life cycle.

·         Must have experience with business analyst responsibilities.

·         Good written and communication skills.

*Kindly fill the required information of below matrix.*

*Candidate Name*

*Current Location  *

*Contact No*

*Email I’d*