Hello Partners,

We are looking for *Automated Test Engineer - Ruby and Cucumber* for one of
our client at *Washington, DC*. Please let me know your interest.

*Automated Test Engineer - Ruby and Cucumber *

*Location: Washington, DC*

*Duration:  6 months*

*Max Rate: $45/hr C2C*

*Tools: Deep experience with automated Tools such as Ruby and Cucumber (1
year) COF Experience desired but not required Ability to write and analyze
test reports across a broad audience Ability to present recommendations to
a senior audience*

This group supports a mobile development shop and does all automation
testing for tablet deliverables.  Must have strong scripting and Must be
able to hit the ground running.

The application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to the
definition, planning and tracking of project activities to meet or exceed
customer and stakeholder needs and expectations.  Leads one or more
projects, which may involve multiple technical disciplines.  Will utilize
latest Agile project methodologies, including advanced testing concepts
such as ATDD (Acceptance Test Driven Development).

Analyzes data in Excel and presents in PowerPoint. Includes functions in
support of business systems management, including efficiencies analysis,
change management, software version control, and enhancements management.
Includes producing test plans, executing and evaluating test cases, and
developing automated regression test suites.  Usually focused on
performance testing, and may involve automated testing products.

Functional Experience:

·         5+ years in QA/Development or combination of both Finance
Industry:

·         3+ years Financial Services industry experience Reviewing of
business requirement, design documentation for completeness and testability
Manual and Automated Test Case Management Creating, executing, and managing
test cases with or without business requirements/design docs Defect
Management: Entering and managing defects to completion Risk Management:
Demonstrated ability to shape risk based testing approaches/plans

*Tools:* Deep experience with automated Tools such as *Ruby and Cucumber*
(1 year) COF Experience desired but not required Ability to write and
analyze test reports across a broad audience Ability to present
recommendations to a senior audience

*Thanks & Regards*

*Dev Chauhan*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

D: 206-274-4684

F: 206-319-4579

dev.chau...@i-tecsol.com <himanshu.kak...@i-tecsol.com>

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.