Hello,

Hope you are doing great.

This is Sreekantth from MSRCOSMOS. We do work with Fortune 500 Direct
Clients and Implementation Partners.

Please find the below Job Opportunity and share me the resumes
sreekan...@msrcosmos.com or contact @925-218-0722.

*Role: *MDM Expert

*Duration : *1+ year

*Location: *NYC

*MDM Expert *

·         Strong knowledge on MDM implementation

·         Sound knowledge or implementation experience in MDM hierarchy

·         Good to have knowledge on ETL

·         Financial domain experience is required

·         Better communication and written skills

·         Informatica certification is plus

·         Proven team leading capabilities

·         Willing to work in offshore/onshore model

*Regards*

*Sreekantth*

*MSRCOSMOS  *

*Direct: 925-218-0722*